Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Misc

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Anything not covered in other topics!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
azurebeannie
Posted 25 June 2008
At 16:19
Dragon NaturallySpeaking
I have a Sony digital voice recorder (ICD-SX78) and need to be able to transcribe seminar recordings etc into text.  I am thinking of buying Dragon Naturally Speaking 9.5 Preferred edition - and i was wondering whether anyone might have some experience of using these together by any miracle, please?  Any advice on whether the version i'm thinking of buying is compatible and up to this?  I didn't get what i needed, unfortunately, when i rang the manufacturer for advice.  Many thanks anyone who might be able to help. 
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:8
Posted 21 Mar 2019
At 17:55
Essay(Reply 3)

River possess on your web site even though using discover just just a little bit of item submits. Calming technique for not too distant future, I'm book-marking at the moment acquire designs execute arrives aside. Tax Advice Brighton

Posted 27 Mar 2019
At 12:00
Dragon NaturallySpeaking(Reply 4)

Schools and colleges in New York are planning to cooperate with Sony in 2020. Their non-profit plan is dedicated to the state-of-the-art media technology. Additionally, Carnegie Mellon University has signed a research agreement with Sony for their students to take part in case studies and theses writing (using tools to edit paper, do my homework online and proofread online).

Posted 17 Apr 2019
At 14:41
Dragon NaturallySpeaking(Reply 5)

I like an individual's publishing. It's good to look at you really clarify within phrases using the spirit in addition quality in this essential issue is usually quite easily seen. Lasik surgery in navi mumbai

Posted 10 Jul 2020
At 10:41
Dragon NaturallySpeaking(Reply 6)

Having email is a essential thing when you use internet, but to use email more effectively is not easy, gmail email login has the tutorial and tips you need.

Posted 6 Oct 2020
At 6:59
seo service(Reply 7)

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. seo service

Posted 25 Feb 2023
At 20:06
Dragon NaturallySpeaking(Reply 8)

If you're looking to transcribe seminar recordings into text, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9.5 Preferred Edition is worth considering. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the information I needed when I contacted the manufacturer. real estate prices New Whiteland Has anyone here had any experience using this version with a Sony digital voice recorder (ICD-SX78)? Any advice on compatibility and performance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?