Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Laptops/PCs/Apple

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Covering all topics about Laptops, PC's, Apple, and Tablet PC's
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
asmodeus
Posted 9 May 2009
At 5:29
verbatim external drive USB 640Gb
I had problems with this hard rive. I soon worked out that you cannot turn it on until your system has fully booted up, including IE. But it seems critical what order you turn things off in too, or else the system freezes. Can anyone help please?

Also my system tells me I do not have/need a USB high speed host controller, but I have the hard drive plugged directly into my laptop, rather than the USB multi port I also use. Can anyone advise please?
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:3
Posted 17 Jan 2019
At 6:11
verbatim external drive USB 640Gb(Reply 1)

The followup device - the XDA II is due out soon and hopefully will fix some of these issues. Some details here redirect url

Posted 8 June 2020
At 10:51
verbatim external drive USB 640Gb(Reply 2)

If you ever heard about Hotmail, one of the first email service on the internet? All you need about this email service are on Hotmail login account

Posted 27 Sep 2022
At 4:48
Hello(Reply 3)

This data provided here on verbatim external drive USB 640Gb is beneficial to me. recommended reading I'm fresh to it and before downloading it, I would like to get an overview. The data provided here is very suitable for that. Thanks for sharing.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?