Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
JEANETTE
Posted 26 Dec 2007
At 14:48
POLAROID DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME
Do you need to have special card as my photos are on CD and I dont know how to transfer them to a SD card
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:5
Posted 29 Dec 2007
At 15:05
ERASE PHOTOS & MUSIC(Reply 1)
POLAROID DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME XSU-01030E
INSTALLED PHOTOS AND MUSIC ON SD MEMORY CARD, TRYING TO ERASE AND REPLACE THEM,CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO ERASE!!  HELP ANYONE...
Posted 29 Dec 2007
At 15:11
Re: POLAROID DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME(Reply 2)
INSTALL PHOTO CD TO YOUR PC, THEN SEND TO TO MEMORY CARD
Posted 5 Jul 2012
At 6:07
make your own photo album(Reply 3)

I'm here to share you a free wonderful software, I find a kind of flipbook maker can transfer the  PDF/Video/Image files to ebook/digital magazine/flash flipping album, and the pages of a book can be vividly flipped just as turning over pages of a realistic book. And they are well-designed and looking beautiful. I have created a album to publish online, it is cool.

Posted 17 Jan 2020
At 15:24
Essay(Reply 4)

Polaroid digital frames are hard to get these days, but if you can get your hands on one of these, it will help you with your https://www.analyzedu.com/writing-services-reviews/trustmypaper-com-review.html project. I am sure that this is what you need right now.

Posted 27 Feb 2023
At 6:39
POLAROID DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME(Reply 5)

Absolutely! You don't need a special card to transfer your photos from a CD to the Polaroid Digital Photo Frame. Lab grown diamonds You can easily transfer them through a USB connection--just connect the USB cable that comes with the frame to your laptop and then copy the photos onto the frame's internal storage. If you need additional information, you can refer to the user manual and the technical support staff will be more than happy to help you out.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?