Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Misc

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Anything not covered in other topics!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
petta
Posted 1 Jan 2005
At 9:44
Pedometer or Step Counter

I lashed out £3.99 for one of these a few months ago from Millets/Blacks, on my second decent walk I returned minus the pedometer, the terrible clip had come off my belt.

Around a month later a friend told me about the www.walkers.co.uk free offer I was told delivery would be on approximately –four weeks- 23/12/04 it arrived on the 22nd.

I went on a 11000 step shopping trip and have done several more over the extended break the substantial clip never moves from my belt. Only trouble is that a friend ordered one yesterday and was told 12weeks. So order early for the summer.

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:8
Posted 7 Feb 2005
At 15:30
Re: Step Counter(Reply 3)

My brother bought me a step counter a couple of years back for Christmas (don't know if he's trying to tell me something!)

Anyway - never did work out how to calibrate it - so it's say in my draw ever since. That was an example of a gadget that was far too complicated for mere humans!

Posted 22 Dec 2018
At 10:15
Pedometer or Step Counter(Reply 4)

Are you afraid of blood? If not, Happy Wheels is an action & horror game awesome for you! Choose a character and step into the journey to conquer difficult racetracks that filled with dangerous obstacles. God bless you!

Posted 17 Feb 2019
At 16:23
Essay(Reply 5)

I can't open this message due to the reason that there is no server being connected to https://www.resumesservicesreview.com/selectresumes-com-au-review/. I think that you guys need to follow what I'm saying and then try working on it.

Posted 18 Mar 2019
At 11:26
Essay(Reply 6)

Beneficial Write-up, My business is an enormous believer with placing reviews with web-sites to help allow blog site internet writers are aware that they’ve added in anything effective to help online! Capital Gains Tax Advice

Posted 31 Mar 2020
At 3:10
Pedometer or Step Counter(Reply 7)

A wired network has some disadvantages when compared to a wireless network, but wireless network is more convenient, especially laptop users, just sign in with password (what can be changed with 192.168.1.1)

Posted 1 Mar 2023
At 18:57
Pedometer or Step Counter(Reply 8)

I recently purchased a pedometer from Millets/Blacks and was disappointed to find that the clip had come off my belt after only my second walk with it. Fortunately, I was told about www.walkers.co.uk, which offers the same product for free. After ordering it, I was told that delivery would come in four weeks, but it arrived on the 22nd - a pleasant surprise. I have been using this pedometer on several walks, including an 11000-step shopping trip, and the clip has stayed firmly in place. If you're thinking about ordering one for the summer, it is best to do it early - my friend ordered one yesterday and was told it would take 12 weeks! The Vandals

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?