Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Entertainment

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Hi-Fi's, DVD's, all audio and video systems, car stereos, walkman's and more...
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
Sharon
Posted 24 Nov 2009
At 18:15
Humax Foxsat-HDR
Anyone help or advise please. Having bought one of the above on Saturday and had it professionaly installed I emailed Humax three times and have not had the courtesy of an answer. One was a general question:-

"I have just purchased a Foxsat-hdr and was quite suprised and impressed how easy it was to set it up using 2 lnb inputs. I also have a Virgin vBox (not vbox+) and, you've guessed it, my question is...is it possible to connect the vbox up to the Humax PVR box and record from the vbox?. If it is, how would I connect it up and how would I select the source for recording?
I can see the "vcr scart" on the back of the Humax box and have connect this to the vbox, but can get no further."

The other was a problem:-

"In all the blurb and manuals it is stated that if you have 2 seperate lnb cables attached to the pvr, you can record 2 different channels at the same time, or you can watch one whilst at the same time record another. Thats the premice on which I made my decision to buy one. There is no statement that you cannot view/record certain match of channels.
Having only had the pvr installed yesterday, I tried both the above and came across a certain type of problem:
eg some channels I cannot view one whilst recording another:-
1    Record 102 ie BBC2  - I cannot view eg 101 BBC1 East
2    Record ITV4 - I cannot view eg BBC2, ITV1 Anglia, Channel4, Channel5, BBC3, BBC HD and others
3    Record BBC3 - I cannot view eg BBC1
Additionaly there are some channels that I cannot record/watch simultaineously.
Am I doing something wrong?, has the installation not been carried out correctly?, is the software correct? or is there something else awry here?
I hope there is a simple answer here, for if you can't view certain channels whilst recording certain others, then whats the point of having 2 inputs.
Software Version HPRSI 1.00.11 System Id 3768
Tuners 1 & 2 10733,H,22000,H6     Strength85%, Quality 100%"

Sorry this is long-winded, but anyone know whats wrong or am I brainless?
Heres hoping some help is available even if its pointing me in the right direction
regards 
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:4
Posted 29 Dec 2009
At 18:58
Humax Foxsat-HDR(Reply 1)
This is fantastic news! Sharon has tremdous talent - and I am so glad she will share that with us!

hello buddy i read your comment i agry with you dear thanx for this information.

Humax Foxsat-HDR is a very nice article and news....

Posted 3 May 2012
At 6:28
Cheap NFL Jerseys Give You A Happy Mood(Reply 2)

Fans are in teams nike nfl jerseys.Also there is a huge selection online for you to choose fromBelieve it not, these same item can be purchased off the internet for just $.This means the customer can almost get three items for the price of one.Every year what jerseys are the most popular tends to change depending on not only the design of the shirts and how the team is performing but also who signs for the clubIn fact,New nfl jerseys, studies show that the sports apparel industry grows 5% every yearIf you search hard enough, you can find wholesale new nike nfl jerseys for pennies on the dollarYou have the world famous blue and white of the authentic mlb jersey .New York Rangers hockey club and black and yellow of the Boston BruinsWhen you get your list.

just make the choice as to which savings opportunity fits your needs Many shops offer your own design but not many can offer you the opportunity to actually Custom Phillies Jersey sit down and use a program to see what they design will look like before you orderBut there are some problems.Shopping retro nba jerseys for Custom Twins Jersey? an authentic jersey.Some times when I visit my friends or go for some matches in other colleges I always wear my custom cheap nfl jerseys Just a few clicks and you will get the one that you want They offer jerseys for all the 64 teams that play in 2012 nike nfl jerseys across two conferences, AFC and NFC Real Madrid spent over. Nhl hockey jersey wear ties, but the outfits are more formal and rules rely on golf athletes penalizing themselves.Another good way to get discounts on your football kits is to become a member of a soccer fan club or team.

so you can get a discounted price enjoyed by their members.Once you have completed this process and you have examined the picture of the product nfl jerseys , it is time to begin listing your players names and numbers. I used it in the course of rehearsal and tournaments only simply because I was worried that it might obtain injury early if I often utilized it oftenA lot of children game enthusiasts like to dress yourself in Low-priced institution nike jerseys nfl so that you can have fun with activitiesSave you the broking service commissions. New Yorks bid slogan is best nhl jerseys? calert: some historyKaka after all after-tax salary to pay 900 million euros,Cheap nike nfl jerseys, is Real Madrid rather than CBFHowever, many fans used to be apprehensive of purchasing these garments due to the cost involved in itRetirement ceremonies are probably here to stay Websites that put up for sale

Posted 18 Apr 2019
At 11:31
seo(Reply 3)

The Humax Foxsat HDR it is impressed by how we can easily input this Vbox there are two channels that are available the statements that are matched with other relevant channels. Thank you for sharing this information with us.clipping path service

Posted 10 Dec 2019
At 12:05
seo(Reply 4)

If you want to write quality articles then I would suggest you to first check the essay writing service review to see if they can complete the work. It is the best website for reading reviews.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?