Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
KateBurgess
Posted 29 Dec 2003
At 14:35
Which laptop?

I need to buy a new laptop that will also have to function as an office desktop (with extra keyboard etc) when not on the move, so weight is an important factor, but it must be able to plug into our office network as well as function as a stand alone.  We don't need major graphics or high speed - just a workhorse for MS Office Pro - and all for as little money as possible!   My current Dell Inspiron 7500 has proved very good for 4 years but is just TOO heavy to lug to the States when I travel.  I'm really not a techie, so any advice on makes / models / and likely price would be really helpful please.

Kate B

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:8
Posted 26 Feb 2019
At 6:57
Which laptop?(Reply 3)

Laptops are a really excellent and well-balanced laptop with long battery life and high storage capacity and run with heavy applications really fast. Refurbished laptops are best dissertation writing services UK really awesome and are in trend these days you will simply find many online stores selling refurbished laptops because refurbished laptops are really cheap plus they come with the latest technology.

Posted 9 Mar 2019
At 7:04
Re: Which laptop?(Reply 4)

I will recommend the Lenovo laptop because I have already used and still using. it is the comfort for using with fast speed. I am a professional essay writers UK and all of the writing activities perform with the Lenovo as the best partner. due to i will suggest you buying this laptop.

Posted 15 Mar 2019
At 12:26
Which laptop?(Reply 5)

I also need a recommendation for which laptop to buy. My laptop's battery is the main issue, the laptop only works when it is on charging. I am a professional gulf thesis writer and all of my work is the laptop based. whenever I am outside I could not use the laptop. Please help me in solving this issue.

gulf thesis writer
Posted 27 Mar 2019
At 12:58
Literary Analysis Essay Example(Reply 6)

The paper is a literary analysis of a short story “The Cask of Amontillado”, written by Edgar Allan Poe. The following methods of literary studies are adopted in the paper: biographical, formal, structural, and comparative. The use of such stylistic devices as irony and foreshadowing as well as the “unreliable narrator” technique are discussed in the paper. The analysis explains why “The Cask of Amontillado”  summary is a great example of a gothic tale and a horror story. Although the volume of the story is very short, it is very peculiar to its language choice and form of narration.

Posted 1 Apr 2019
At 9:48
Dell laptop(Reply 7)

I have been using a Dell laptop for 3 years and it is very nice. Since its parts are little costlier than other brands, still I like it very much. If you buy a laptop don't forget to downloadWebroot Antivirus for your laptop. Download it at www.webroot.com/safe

Posted 3 Apr 2023
At 14:24
Which laptop?(Reply 8)

It sounds like you need a laptop that is lightweight and has basic capabilities, but will also be able to plug into your office network. You may want to consider looking into the range of slim laptops that are available on the market, buy homes Brazoria County as these can often provide the balance of features and portability you need. Additionally, for a more budget-friendly option, you could look into refurbished models, which may provide a great compromise between cost and features. Whatever you decide, make sure to read reviews and do your research before committing to a purchase. Good luck!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?