Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Entertainment

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Hi-Fi's, DVD's, all audio and video systems, car stereos, walkman's and more...
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
BluetonedBoy
Posted 13 May 2008
At 15:10
Virgin Box
When the analogue signal is turned off does thast mean that I will have to get a separate virgin decoder box for each tv/different room? Or is there something I can get where I just use the one box ans am able to access it on any tv in the house?

I know Sky have the Multi-room box but do Virgin hasve anything similar as I don't want to psay another 4 x £99 for more boxes.

Many Thanks,
DGMA
---------
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:4
Posted 17 May 2008
At 12:03
Virgin Box - alternatives(Reply 1)

Not necessarily. Take a look at FreeView - unless there are channels that you really want that are available only on NTL then FreeView is an excellent alternative. With the demise of Sky One on NTL our NTL (guess I should say 'VirginMedia') box is now not in use - we use FreeView instead with a hard-disk recorder.

For other rooms in your house a FreeView decoder can cost as little as £30 and you have nothing else to pay. Many recent TVs now also include a digital FreeView decoder in the box - so you may already have something suiteable.

Posted 8 Apr 2019
At 10:13
seo(Reply 2)

Here discussed virgin box what does it exactly meant about it. We can access this box able to access in a similar way. It can be available in an alternate way. I hope all of us understood what it is mentioned here clearly. Thank you for being part of the site.Gokarna Resort

Posted 1 Oct 2019
At 5:39
Virgin Box(Reply 3)

A red gadget is manufactured for the fulfillment of the goals and objectives of the society. The reflection of the british essay writers review for the lives of the majority of the terms and all goals for the citizens. The change is done for the provisional goals or the kids in this ambit and phase for the citizens.

Posted 23 Mar 2020
At 19:00
Forums(Reply 4)

Yeah I had heard about it on the best forum on the following website https://mrhappykins.com. I think you can be useful there with a lot of up to date information that you have.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?