Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Laptops/PCs/Apple

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Covering all topics about Laptops, PC's, Apple, and Tablet PC's
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
nmswanney
Posted 28 May 2007
At 10:39
HP Office Jet 7210
    I found the article by Paul Smart on this kit really helpful. I'm a volunteer for an international charity working in Sudan and I need to scan in letters and docs I receive and send them out there.  I really need a machine which will scan several pieces of paper and produce a single (i.e. multi-page) PDF image.  The Office Jet 7210 looks ideal but would I need any additional hardware or software for what I want to do?  I use Foxit for PDFs.  Thanks in anticipation.
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:3
Posted 7 Mar 2019
At 9:04
Great(Reply 1)

Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website helix jump

Posted 25 Jul 2019
At 13:52
HP Office Jet 7210(Reply 2)

Really We study this the other day however I'd a few ideas about this now I needed to see this once again simply because it's very well crafted. Crawley Tax Accountants

Posted 24 Jan 2023
At 19:22
HP Office Jet 7210(Reply 3)

Thank you for referring to Paul Smart's article on the HP Office Jet 7210! This product would be perfect for your scanning needs, and luckily, you won't need any additional hardware or software to make it work.  best id card printer  The Office Jet 7210 is compatible with Foxit software, so you should be all set. We hope this helps and wish you the best of luck with your international charity work!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?