Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
Maco
Posted 20 Mar 2009
At 8:25
Thomson Remote
Hi, I purchased a Thomson TUTV DTR. I finally managed to get it sorted (I think) by connecting it up to the TV.

I am supposed to be able to work the TV with the remote control. I followed the instructions but am finding I am having to work both remotes to get the Tv to come on.

Does anyone know what the problem could be please?

The TV now comes on Ext 2 as it already has it's own inbuilt Freeview.

Thankyou.

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:8
Posted 3 Apr 2019
At 0:12
The manufacturer of the device that I want to control with the remote control cannot be found in the code list(Reply 3)

As a rule indistinguishable gadgets are offered under various brand names. At the point when the code seek work is enacted, all codes spared in the remote control are tried in a steady progression until the correct code for the gadget has been found. On the off chance that you can't locate a proper code for your gadget even after the code seek work has been finished, you can't control this gadget with this remote control. We ceaselessly test our remote controls in authority shops with current gadgets and update the code records with codes of new gadgets. Law Dissertation Writing Services

Posted 28 Aug 2020
At 11:56
Thomson Remote(Reply 4)

Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. https://royalcbd.com/pennsylvania/

Posted 8 Sep 2020
At 6:16
www.ecohoverboard.com(Reply 5)

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... www.ecohoverboard.com

Posted 8 Sep 2020
At 11:01
desentupimento em geral(Reply 6)

Dezjato desentupidora , is prepared to serve customers with great urgency for cleaning services in Residences, Industries, Commerce, Restaurants, Schools, Hospitals, Ports, Airports and ETC. desentupimento em geral

Posted 9 Sep 2020
At 6:02
safe anabolic alternatives(Reply 7)

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks safe anabolic alternatives

Posted 24 Sep 2020
At 7:15
Thomson Remote(Reply 8)

I know your aptitude on this. I should say we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the talk straight away! What's more, will confine the advantages from this data. 먹튀검증

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?