Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Mobile Tech

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Personal Digital Assistant's (PDA's)
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
Marycollin
Posted 16 Aug 2003
At 19:37
O2 PDA

As the proud owner of an O2 PDA I just had to let people know how pleased I am with it.  It is fantastic the way I can automatically synchronise with my laptop and desktop.  It saves me lots of time, means I have access to a vast amount of data, plus music and favourite photographs and books while I'm on the move. 

I love it and highly recommend it.  My only 'area for improvement' with it is the additional battery pack.  Why is it that one of the screws fits perfectly and the other one keeps coming loose?  Any ideas?

Mary

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:9
Posted 18 Aug 2003
At 21:21
missing the obvious?(Reply 4)

to us Colin, it would seem that these companies do often miss what seems to be the obvious.

but than as the old saying goes, "there is nothing as uncommon as common sense"?

Posted 22 Aug 2003
At 12:42
I'd agree(Reply 5)

Common Sense is certainly not common practise.

The other question is, don't some of the big companies ask people what they want or need?  Do they hand them over to people in the field for testing before launching?

Let's hope they visit sites like this one.  Any reps from the big companies that are reading this, I'll be happy to test the gear for you!

Posted 19 Sep 2003
At 11:04
Version 2 out soon...(Reply 1)

The followup device - the XDA II is due out soon and hopefully will fix some of these issues. Some details here:-

http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/3952.html

The most noticable changes will be:-

• Integrated Bluetooth
  • Built in VGA camera
  • Latest Pocket PC 2003 OS
  • No protruding antenna
  • Increased Battery life

The expected release date is November.

Posted 24 Sep 2003
At 8:57
about time too! version 2 that is(Reply 2)

i'm at O2 later this week, so i'll see if i can get a sneaky peek? ;)

Posted 12 Mar 2019
At 14:58
O2 PDA(Reply 8)

Yes, It is working smoothly and whenever I'm connecting this to do any kind of work for my Research paper writers Pakistan then I can complete all the related work on time, So thank you for this I will definitely recommend it to my students as well who always searching for that type of device for their academic task.

Posted 4 Feb 2023
At 16:58
O2 PDA(Reply 9)

Investing in a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) can be a great way to stay organized and productive. realtor homes for sale Lafeyette With their ability to store and organize notes, files, and contacts, PDA's make it easier to keep track of all of your important information in one convenient place. Plus, their small and lightweight design makes them perfect for taking with you on the go. With a PDA, staying organized and productive has never been easier!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?