Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Misc

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Anything not covered in other topics!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
petew
Posted 9 Dec 2003
At 22:09
Battery technology improves again

Just brought some 2300mAh AA batteries in John Lewis. Apparently they were new in today. This is a huge improvement over the 1750mAh batteries that were already great. Looking forward to trying them in my portable CD player and camera. They're busy charging right now.

These ones are made by UniRoss - a name I'd never heard of in connection with batteries a couple of years back. Guess Duracel and Ever-ready aren't interested in rechargeables, too big a threat to their sales.

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:18
Posted 5 Feb 2019
At 18:38
Battery technology improves again(Reply 13)

Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Digital Express Mastering’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. dvd duplication services

Posted 4 Apr 2019
At 14:44
Capital Gains Tax(Reply 14)

Most people enjoy some of the questions, Document literally qualified, I will rather have more information in relation to this approach, considering it's always stunning., By means of merit to become growing. Capital Gains Tax

Posted 11 May 2019
At 8:11
uzair awan (Reply 15)

Many people look at you have got to exact footwork prior to writing. Can be conceivable to help you alot more pleasing article like this. Google Marketing Service

Posted 18 May 2019
At 8:02
uzi(Reply 16)

It will be in addition a tremendous write-up i usually without a doubt liked inspecting. It's not actually inevitably day-to-day i usually build up the possibility to see all sorts of things. Clean Property Pros Site

Posted 21 May 2019
At 10:35
uzi(Reply 17)

I will be happy a good deal. It is actually superb to ensure plenty of people verbalize through the style including means regarding the fact that primary niche space are in general normally uncovered. cat toys

Posted 26 Jul 2022
At 1:57
Battery technology improves again(Reply 18)

We all are living in a world where technology develops more fastly. I am so glad that I can also get all the perks o fit. Is any  CCTV Camera that runs only on a battery charge? If you know then please do share some details. 

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?