Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Laptops/PCs/Apple

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Covering all topics about Laptops, PC's, Apple, and Tablet PC's
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
evelyn
Posted 27 Mar 2007
At 10:09
verbatim 2gb usb store 'n' go help please
Hi, Can anyone please try and help me? I am not computer literate therefore I need everything explained to me step by step!! I recently bought the above usb pen drive to store photos etc. I think I might have deleted stuff I shouldn't have because when I plug my pen in now it just goes straight onto the camera wizard and shows me 31 photos I have stored on it. Previous to this, when I plugged the pen in, I had to put in my password. I think I have lots of photos stored in it, in the privacy zone bit. It is also showing that the drive is almost full. Is that because it is now locked up? It shouldn't be anywhere near full up. I went onto the verbatim website and downloaded the v safe 100 application and placed it on my desktop. When I double click it it says 'ERROR please insert store 'n' go and run as a priveleged user. When I insert the pen drive it then takes me straight to the camera wizard and shows me the 31 photos I have stored. How can I unlock the pen and get the software back? Don't know what to do next. Should I just throw the pen away and start again? I don't really want to do that because it cost £28! Can someone please help me with this?? Please? xx
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:29
Posted 8 Nov 2020
At 12:46
หนังใหม่ออนไลน์(Reply 25)

This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. Jual Followers

Posted 8 Nov 2020
At 12:46
หนังใหม่ออนไลน์(Reply 24)

This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. Jual Followers

Posted 9 Nov 2020
At 16:28
best convertible car seat for compact cars(Reply 26)

This article is an engaging abundance of enlightening information that is intriguing and elegantly composed. I praise your diligent work on this and thank you for this data. You have what it takes to get consideration. best convertible car seat for compact cars

Posted 11 Nov 2020
At 8:18
verbatim 2gb usb store 'n' go help please(Reply 27)

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. office and corporate buffet quotes Stockton on Tees

Posted 11 Nov 2020
At 12:35
Corporate buffet catering service Ashford(Reply 28)

You guardians do an astounding web diary, and have some unfathomable substance. Continue doing extraordinary. Corporate buffet catering service Ashford

Posted 14 Nov 2020
At 13:25
best convertible car seat for compact cars(Reply 29)

I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Marcel Sanders

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?