Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Laptops/PCs/Apple

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Covering all topics about Laptops, PC's, Apple, and Tablet PC's
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
erikfox
Posted 5 Feb 2007
At 17:47
please help!!

I have a verbatim usb stick 2gb u3 smart drive and there i sa u3 software instaled on it,everytime I conect it to usb port it shows, can someone tell me how can i remove this software?I dont want it ....I have tried to format the drive but it wont remove it..

pls help

erik

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:4
Posted 15 Dec 2017
At 9:26
please help!!(Reply 1)

Guess you already figured it out. There is a low level format tool to totally erase the content of usb drive and hard drives.

Posted 30 Nov 2018
At 12:33
please help!!(Reply 2)

Gadget speak forum was introduce this blog with us this has all the stuff of laptop and Pentium computers especially for Apple. I need to know about the reliability of this that I got from australian essay writing they have the list of the trustable communities that was working on this.

Posted 3 Dec 2018
At 8:20
Nice(Reply 3)

discord servers also has several text chat channels as well as personal messages between users. This is great when you can not or do not want to use voice communication channels to chat.

discord servers

Posted 26 Jan 2023
At 6:31
please help!!(Reply 4)

When it comes to choosing a laptop, PC, or Apple device, there are a lot of factors to consider. For those on a budget, a PC may be the ideal choice since they typically offer more features at a lower price. San Juan Capistrano’s Délice Breton If performance is the top priority, an Apple device might be the best option, as they are renowned for their cutting-edge technology and superior performance. For those who need a combination of all the features, a laptop could be a great choice due to its portability and versatility. Whatever you choose, there's a device to fit everyone's needs!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?