Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
barryat
Posted 19 Jan 2008
At 17:28
Garmin nuvi 660 paired with Sony Ericsson K800i
The Bluetooth function allows you to pair the Garmin nüvi 660 with my Sony Ericsson mobile phone and should provide a voice operated hands free kit. I had no problem pairing the device with my Sony Ericsson K800i phone. Once paired I had access to my phone book, call lists phoning out and receiving calls via sat nav unit but still can not achieve voice dialing. What is the solution ?
Barry
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:4
Posted 12 Feb 2010
At 16:37
Garmin nuvi 660 paired with Sony Ericsson K800i(Reply 1)

Help with speaker phone problem on Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver and free tech support for ... Bluetooth problem When I first paired my Nokia N80 to the Nuvi, everything worked... 0 Solution · Stop transfering voice from Sony Ericson... Can you update the firmware on your unit my k800i sony phone had a problem.

Infiniti parts

Posted 22 Feb 2017
At 7:21
lenovo warranty | 0800-090-3288 | lenovo computer problems(Reply 2)

Contact for any lenovo laptops @ 0800-090-3288 regarding issue laptop repair, lenovo desktop, lenovo warranty, lenovo laptop drivers, etc

lenovo laptop helpline, lenvo helpline

Posted 22 Sep 2020
At 10:59
Garmin nuvi 660 paired with Sony Ericsson K800i(Reply 3)

I truly welcome this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be valuable for the vast majority of the general population. happy birthday mp3 song

Posted 7 Feb 2023
At 6:36
Garmin nuvi 660 paired with Sony Ericsson K800i(Reply 4)

Pairing the Garmin nüvi 660 with my Sony Ericsson K800i phone was a breeze. Pros and cons of CBD capsules However, I was disappointed to find that I could not access the voice dialing feature which could have made the hands-free experience even better. Is there a solution to this issue? I am sure other users of the Garmin nuvi 660 and the Sony Ericsson K800i would be interested in finding out.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?