Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
foxtrot3
Posted 24 Oct 2010
At 16:05
GIZOO AV SNDER

HI irecently purchased a Gizoo av sender .i receive perfect picture and sound. But cannot get my HUMAX FREESAT BOX remote control to work with this sender can you advise, Gizoo kindly sent me a replacement scart lead which has I R lead attached but it still wont accept my humax remote commands can you pleas help

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:5
Posted 23 Oct 2019
At 8:47
Evelyn Schmidt(Reply 1)

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Lotus Notes

Posted 28 Mar 2020
At 19:29
stichsäge test(Reply 2)

Our website stichsäge test should help you to find the right jigsaw, as well as many other products. Numerous jigsaw product ideas, current bestseller lists, our comprehensive jigsaw comparison and numerous tips and information will assist you in your selection. It does not matter whether you are a beginner , do-it-yourself or professional - with us you will find a suitable jigsaw for every area of expertise, including product presentation and evaluation. stichsäge test

Posted 1 Apr 2020
At 15:29
Cheap Toner Cartridges(Reply 3)

We have a fantastic range of quality products available at our main site, including domestic spares, shaver spares, health care products and much more! Cheap Toner Cartridges

Posted 12 Apr 2020
At 20:00
Pest control in Manchester(Reply 4)

Looking for pest control services in Manchester, UK? We are the leading pest control company providing excellent pest control solutions to both domestic and commercial clients throughout Greater Manchester. Call us on 0161 637 0339 for more details. Pest control in Manchester

Posted 23 Mar 2023
At 17:37
GIZOO AV SNDER(Reply 5)

Sorry to hear that the Gizoo AV sender is not compatible with the HUMAX FREESAT BOX remote control. real properties Celina However, I suggest contacting Gizoo directly as they may have a solution for you. I hope that you are able to find the resolution you need and continue to have an enjoyable viewing experience with your Gizoo AV sender!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?