Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
marrieq
Posted 5 Dec 2009
At 16:34
Software to translate speech to print

Hi

I hope you can help!  For Christmas, my daughter wants some software to translate what she dictates into a microphone (?) to her computer, with a view to printing it out.

I'm not sure what she means. Can anybody suggest anything.

Many thanks!

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:5
Posted 11 Dec 2009
At 23:19
Re: Software to translate speech to print(Reply 1)

I think she means speech recognition software - you speak into a microphone and the software turns the speech into text in your favourite word processor. One of the most popular providers of such software are a company called Dragon. There are various reviews of their product on GadgetSpeak - the most recent is on the following link:

http://www.gadgetspeak.com/gadget/article.rhtm/130123/570485/Nuance_Dragon_Naturally_Speaking_10.html

Posted 16 Aug 2019
At 10:53
Software to translate speech to print(Reply 2)

Speech of the gadget is ensured for the manners and all vital paths for the parents. The role of the gadget user and top 10 essay sites is flicked for humans. All the channels are met for the groups for the parenting authorities for the kids.

Posted 6 Oct 2019
At 13:58
Software to translate speech to print(Reply 3)

Your thought are brilliant on Softwares but I want to know one thing do you know about who invented the cell phone? If you then let me know us first.

Posted 12 Oct 2019
At 10:35
Software to translate speech to print(Reply 4)

For your daughter, I would say you would need a lot of printing involved, so first and for most, get a good place for printing. One that I use 24 hours cheap printing at 55printing.com is one that springs up in my mind, I also used it for a similar purpose but for a nephew, it was amazing.

Posted 26 Mar 2023
At 16:37
Software to translate speech to print(Reply 5)

If you're looking for a great gift for your daughter this Christmas, consider investing in software that can transcribe her spoken words into written text. This technology is incredibly helpful for students who need to accurately record their ideas and thoughts for their studies. Not only is it a great learning tool, Little Free Library but it also saves time and energy in the long run. With this software, your daughter can easily turn her spoken words into a printed form that she can keep and refer to later. Invest in this innovative technology and give your daughter a great gift this holiday season.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?