Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Entertainment

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Hi-Fi's, DVD's, all audio and video systems, car stereos, walkman's and more...
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
mbosano
Posted 15 June 2004
At 8:03
headphones forrunning

I use headphones when running (radio or iPod) and use very simple and inexpensive buds that fit in the ear. I have 2 pairs of Sony buds one with a long lead - for use with the radio which clips to my waist and a short set for use with the iPod which i strap to my arm. The only advice i would give is to conceal the wire under clothing so as to make it more secure - if the wire flaps it will be irritating and also the buds are more likely to fall out....

Sometimes simple is best :)

(again the post reply does not seem to work???)

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:4
Posted 19 June 2004
At 21:41
Re: headphones forrunning(Reply 1)

Bought a pair of Philips headphones that clip around my ears.  The headphone part is the same as the usual (cheap) plug in the ear version, but they have a stalk and a plastic 'thing' that supposedly allows it to fit to any ear.

They fit fine in mine. :-)

A little uncomforatable to wear all day (as I did for gardennng once!) but fine for the odd hour running.

Had them a couple of months - and they cost something like £10.
Posted 23 Jul 2004
At 7:38
Re: headphones forrunning(Reply 2)

these sound like ones i have recently bought - they are Phillips and marketed as 'for running' that basically means that they do not move as they are clamped to the ear. A tad uncomfortable to start but they do not move at all and the sound is good. Perhaps they are uncomfortable as my ears are too big???

Posted 24 Apr 2019
At 11:24
seo(Reply 3)

The headphone for running it is expensive and simple bugs that are created how it can happen how it can be secure.The headphone that is cheap and that remove unknown voices. It supports recognized voices. The headphone is the usual plug of the ear version itself. washington dc vacation ideas

Posted 22 Sep 2019
At 8:59
Essay(Reply 4)

These are the best headphones for running, and I am glad that you've posted the link to buy them here. Once I writemypapers.org scam report, I will buy these headphones immediately. They will help me run better.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?