Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Laptops/PCs/Apple

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Covering all topics about Laptops, PC's, Apple, and Tablet PC's
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
petew
Posted 26 Jul 2005
At 14:21
Updated specs for Apple iBook and Mac Mini
Faster processors and more memory. The iBook also includes a natty little feature to detect sudden motion and quickly (presumably) parks the disk-heads.

The Mac Mini hasn't changed too much - but has more memory and faster processor. Anyone used one of these? I've never owned a Mac and wouldn't make one my main machine, but it would be very useful for testing web-applications on the Mac platform!

Might be worth trying to pick up one of the last of the old spec cheaply :-)
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:3
Posted 31 Oct 2019
At 9:32
Sarah Carlson(Reply 1)

The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. Car Detailing Near Me

Posted 27 Aug 2020
At 6:55
Gadget on wheels(Reply 2)

That's a new thing to access. Like it and gonna use it. happy wheels free online. This kind of information and access keys must be provided as it will be lot more easy and help for users. 

Posted 23 Jan 2023
At 4:19
Updated specs for Apple iBook and Mac Mini(Reply 3)

The Mac Mini has been updated with more memory and faster processors, making it an ideal machine for testing web-applications on the Mac platform. It also features a neat feature which detects sudden motion gia certified diamonds and quickly parks the disk-heads. If you've ever used one of these machines, let us know in the comments! It sounds like an impressive device, and one that could make a great addition for anyone who wants to take advantage of the Mac platform.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?