Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
Maco
Posted Mar 20, 2009
At 8:25
Thomson Remote
Hi, I purchased a Thomson TUTV DTR. I finally managed to get it sorted (I think) by connecting it up to the TV.

I am supposed to be able to work the TV with the remote control. I followed the instructions but am finding I am having to work both remotes to get the Tv to come on.

Does anyone know what the problem could be please?

The TV now comes on Ext 2 as it already has it's own inbuilt Freeview.

Thankyou.

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:2
Posted Mar 20, 2009
At 13:49
Thomson Remote(Reply 1)
Well, I think I have discovered the answer for myself.

My friend left the black co-axial lead out and I knew that the black co-axial lead has a reason. It usually connects the DT to TV or DVD or whatever....

Anyway, I plugged it back into the DTR and I found an Ant at back of set and have discovered that now I can not only watch pics on the TV as originally could but I can use the Thomson remote to watch TV if I choose that.

I have yet to discover the How to record which someone suggested I use the Guide for.

Wish me luck.
Posted Feb 12, 2010
At 16:35
Thomson Remote(Reply 2)

This download (Thomson ST Remote NDIS Device) is freeware. "Freeware is copyrighted computer software which is made available for use free of charge

Infiniti parts

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?