Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
madgrd
Posted 9 Sep 2007
At 21:06
Polaroid 42 inch 1080i sound Problem
Has anyone had trouble with a screeching noise,loss of volume or loud static while watching this Tele.It is an LCD and a year old.WE have it hooked up to cable and it does this with or without the cable box being connected.It is an HD ready but I dont have that box as it should be free in a few short years.Best guess would be helpfull to.
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:3
Posted 14 Nov 2018
At 10:14
Polaroid 42 inch 1080i sound Problem(Reply 1)

For the asking question to you I have use the membership in this group then will get the answers from your experts. There is no policy such kind like you in the essay writing service in uk that first to contribute in the membership for the questioning.

Posted 24 Nov 2019
At 12:19
Essay(Reply 2)

Well, I don’t know what re you talking about because I haven't faced this problem. All the problem I face is with Top Dating Websites, I just can not find the right one. Please help me visit the best dating site there is.

Posted 10 Dec 2019
At 18:21
DIY(Reply 3)

Yeah, I had a problem like this, but I solved it easily. I will tell you the easy Diy solution today, but you need to promise that you'll share it with as many people as you can. I want everyone to know about this.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?