Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
geoffsober
Posted Nov 13, 2003
At 18:13
Some help from the experts please

Hi all,

I am quite a novice in new tech and am looking for some help.I am quite often "on the road" but still need to access email and manage my accounts.What do people recommend for the following:?

contact management software;laptop plus mobile or laptop plus mobile plus palm pilot???.How do you make all of this work for you?

Thanks,

Geoff sober

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:2
Posted Nov 14, 2003
At 11:36
Some help from the experts please(Reply 1)

well i currently use a Palm handheld with connects with some easy to use software to my PC.

Some good software for contact management is ACT.

If you want everything in one device tho, it is worth considering the Sony Ericsson P900 which links with your PC or the new XDA2.

It really does depend on how much you would use your "on the road" device as often if you are typing lots of e-mails, you would ideally have a larger keyboard.

Posted Oct 28, 2009
At 13:25
Intempo iDS-01(Reply 2)
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone could help me? i will shortly be receiving an Itempo ids-01 dock and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is compatable with the Iphone 3g?

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Paul

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?