Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
heidi0202
Posted 17 Sep 2007
At 13:39
Borderless printing from Epson Stylus DX6000??
I recently bought an Epson DX6000 and want to print borderless greeting cards just like the ones you can buy, in size A4 folded to A5 and A5 folded to A6....I have managed to print from Photoshop and Illustrator and added bleed but I still can't print borderless, there is a couple of mm of white left around the edge... how can I print borderless images onto the front of my cards??
Any help and advice will be greatly welcomed!
Heidi Anderson.
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:2
Posted 9 Oct 2019
At 10:12
Borderless printing from Epson Stylus DX6000??(Reply 1)

Will stay entitled to learning more about this. I hope to understand More about cheap posters near me and then update it onto their website and hoping others do follow. Or else they are doomed I must say.

Posted 22 Feb 2023
At 3:25
Borderless printing from Epson Stylus DX6000??(Reply 2)

If you're trying to print borderless greeting cards with your Epson DX6000, you're not alone! Many of us have encountered the same issue. Fortunately, there is a solution. To print borderless images onto the front of your cards, Magicard 300 you'll need to make sure you've added enough bleed. Once you've done this, you should be able to print borderless images with no issues. Good luck!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?