Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Laptops/PCs/Apple

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Covering all topics about Laptops, PC's, Apple, and Tablet PC's
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
martinwho
Posted 10 Oct 2003
At 8:20
Apple G4 Powerbook
The painted silver finish has bubbled and flaked off in 4 separate areas around the outer edges, not quite the titanium strength I'd expect from this quality brand. Do you know anyone who does re-sprays? I'm running the Jaguar version OSX and it's been superb. The mac version of windows gives me the best of all worlds and all I need now is another blue tooth chip and I'm connected to the net via my Sony P600.
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:4
Posted 10 Oct 2003
At 12:43
Apple G4 Powerbook(Reply 1)

was it easy to set up with your P600?

Posted 2 Apr 2019
At 10:37
Apple G4 Powerbook(Reply 2)

Norton.com/setup to guard your device against malicious package programs. Norton Setup, laptop dangers and malware strike unit one regular for the massive get-together using laptop, PCs or Mobile telephones. www.norton.com/setup

Norton Setup Download | Norton Setup Online | Norton Setup Support | Norton Setup Install | Norton Antivirus | Norton.com/nu16

Posted 8 Jan 2020
At 8:08
Apple G4 Powerbook(Reply 3)

Thanks for letting us know about this gadgets return man online

Posted 31 Jan 2023
At 18:39
Apple G4 Powerbook(Reply 4)

I recently purchased an Apple G4 Powerbook and, while I'm generally impressed with its performance, I'm a bit disappointed with its durability. The painted silver finish has already begun to bubble and flake off in four distinct areas -  cbd oil benefits not exactly what I expect from such a quality brand. I'm running the Jaguar version OSX and it has been incredibly reliable, but I'm in need of a new blue tooth chip in order to connect to the net via my Sony P600. Does anyone know of any reliable re-spray services?

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?