Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
surveyor
Posted Aug 3, 2009
At 9:07
DAB radios
I am looking for a new DAB radio after my Pure ONE gave up the ghost.
I would like one that gets lots of stations and is top quality. Budget is a side issue as I am more bothered about getting a good quality one thane a cheap thing that won't last.
Anyone able to help?
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:1
Posted Aug 6, 2009
At 11:18
Re: DAB radios(Reply 1)

Hello - we've reviewed quite a few DAB radios over the last few years. You can see most of them on this link.

I personally have a Roberts RD55 which I've had for about 2 years in the kitchen. I've not had any problems with it. Some people think it's a bit plasticy but that's personal preference - I prefer the plastic to the mock retro effect that's so common.

What happened to your Pure One? You might like to add your comments to our review. We tend to have review products for a limited time before they are returned so it's always good to have feedback from people that have owned a product for a while!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?