Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
surveyor
Posted 3 Aug 2009
At 8:07
DAB radios
I am looking for a new DAB radio after my Pure ONE gave up the ghost.
I would like one that gets lots of stations and is top quality. Budget is a side issue as I am more bothered about getting a good quality one thane a cheap thing that won't last.
Anyone able to help?
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:5
Posted 6 Aug 2009
At 10:18
Re: DAB radios(Reply 1)

Hello - we've reviewed quite a few DAB radios over the last few years. You can see most of them on this link.

I personally have a Roberts RD55 which I've had for about 2 years in the kitchen. I've not had any problems with it. Some people think it's a bit plasticy but that's personal preference - I prefer the plastic to the mock retro effect that's so common.

What happened to your Pure One? You might like to add your comments to our review. We tend to have review products for a limited time before they are returned so it's always good to have feedback from people that have owned a product for a while!

Posted 22 Feb 2019
At 9:42
NICE(Reply 2)

I clearly stumbled upon your weblog and write my paper for me favored to mention that I’ve truly loved reading your blog posts. anyhow I’ll be subscribing in your feed and that i wish you submit once more quickly. Please keeps it top posting! thanks you a lot, I recognize your work.

Posted 4 Apr 2019
At 11:04
DAB radios(Reply 3)

DAB radio picks up a VHF multiplex signal, and as VHF has much less range than MW or Shortwave, you will not be able to receive long distant reception, unless the particular station is included in the multiplex. You do not state where you are living, but as a UK expatriate living in Norway, I have to admit that even here the SW reception is not very good. Codes Saver Deals On Darn Good Yarn Fortunately, the BBC World Service is relayed over a local VHF station in Oslo. I do have a DAB radio but am told that UK DAB is not (yet) compatible with European DAB. As an expatriate, of course, I am used to many UK systems being quite different and often incompatible to similar systems in the UK!

Posted 28 Aug 2020
At 12:16
DAB radios(Reply 4)

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. https://royalcbd.com/rhode-island/

Posted 5 Mar 2023
At 4:33
DAB radios(Reply 5)

It sounds like you're looking for a reliable and high-quality DAB radio that will offer a wide variety of stations to choose from. It's great to hear that budget is not a primary concern as it is important to invest in a product that will last. Yasmin Tavakoli and Instagram Live Have you had a chance to check out some reviews online to get an idea of which models are the best? Additionally, if you have any specific questions, feel free to reach out and we'd be happy to provide assistance!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?