You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Anything not covered in other topics!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Posted Dec 17, 2003
At 22:21
Ho-Ho-Ho - and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!

Flying over your site and thought I'd stop by for a mince pie and a little sherry! Happy Christmas to you all - must dash - the Elves have many gadgets to make this year and they are having problems with all this miniturisation - they need smaller fingers!

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:6
Posted Dec 17, 2003
At 22:55
Ho-Ho-Ho - and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!(Reply 1)

thanks for dropping by Santa.

will be checking your progress here>>>

will i be getting a computer that works this Christmas?
Posted Dec 18, 2003
At 16:09
hehe(Reply 2)

hey santa..what am i gettin??  :)

Posted Dec 18, 2003
At 22:43
Wait 'til Christmas Morning!(Reply 3)

You'll both have to wait - I wouldn't be doing my job if you didn't get a nice surpirse on Christmas morning (assuming you've been good of course! ho-ho-ho)!

What would Christmas be without a rush to the tree in the morning.

By the way - Rudolf says he'd like a mince pie this year as well - he'd a bit fed up with carrots!

Posted Dec 19, 2003
At 10:17
Re: Wait 'til Christmas Morning!(Reply 4)

Posted Dec 23, 2003
At 23:08
Re: Wait 'til Christmas Morning!(Reply 5)

Careful with those mince-pies, Rudolf isn't going to be able to fly after eating that lot! Hopefully he'll share with the other reindeer.
Posted Dec 28, 2003
At 18:29
Ho-Ho-Ho - Goodbye until next year!(Reply 6)

The reindeer are back grazing - and building up their energy. Had a couple of close calls - difficult dodging all the radar. Hope you all got what you wanted!

Mrs Clause and I will be taking a well deserved rest for 3 months now before we start all over again

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?