Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Laptops/PCs/Apple

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Covering all topics about Laptops, PC's, Apple, and Tablet PC's
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
caroline_wilson
Posted 3 Oct 2003
At 14:01
Can you recommend a home office printer?

Can anyone out there recommend me a good home office printer.  There are so many out there I do not know where to start.  We need one that prints four colours, as quickly as possible and reliably.  Mainly needed for sales presentations and proposal documents - so quality important.  Preferably nice and small too.  Also interested in what people think about the lazer v ink jet arguments.

Any views?

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:7
Posted 7 Oct 2003
At 18:43
Re: Can you recommend a home office printer?(Reply 2)
Modern colour laser will be great - but you'll have to pay for it. However if you are doing a lot of printing, then it may be more economic in the long run. Not sure what systems you are running - I've recently attached an Epson Photo 935 colour ink jet to my network at home at it's pretty good, but at £40 a refill, it can be expensive if doing lots of printing!

You takes you money...

Cheers

Neil
Posted 7 Oct 2003
At 19:13
Re: Can you recommend a home office printer?(Reply 3)

Having a HP Deskjet 720C for a number of years, its fine for low volume printing. And as has already been mentioned the cost of ink refills is very high (apparently more expensive for printer ink than it is for Champagne!)

I think my next purchase would have to be a laser. As for which model, who knows :)

Posted 9 Oct 2003
At 15:38
Re: Can you recommend a home office printer?(Reply 4)

I have been using an Epson Stylus  740 for a few years now. Reliable and reasonable quality. For business I have printed off colour slides and these have been professional and acceptable. Hope this helps. This is not a plug but I am about to upgrade my machine to an HP fax,scanner, copier printer as my new home machine does not support W98 scanner. 

Posted 15 Nov 2018
At 7:55
Can you recommend a home office printer?(Reply 5)

I dont have much knowledge about printers but a few days ago I saw Canon Pixma MG4250, HP Envy Photo 7134 on Black Friday discount offers 2018 at Reecoupons, But I am not quite sure about the price, but in my opinion, its price may be quite low due to sale offer. Explore there if you are interested.

Posted 3 Dec 2018
At 8:21
NEW(Reply 6)

This article gives the light in which we can watch reality. This is in a general sense captivating one and offers absolutely data. A responsibility of appreciation is all together for this impeccable article.

Play free online games io games

Posted 2 Feb 2023
At 5:07
Can you recommend a home office printer?(Reply 7)

If you're looking for a good home office printer, you've come to the right place. There are many options that could fit your needs. For printing four colors quickly and reliably, you may want to consider a laser printer. Magicard 600 These often produce higher quality prints than inkjet printers and can usually be smaller in size. It's also worth considering the cost of operation, as laser printers can be more expensive in the long run. If you're primarily printing sales presentations and proposal documents, you may want to prioritize quality over cost. Ultimately, it's up to you to choose the best printer for your needs.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?