Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Phones

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
All types of phones, whether they be mobile, office or domestic use.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
JonathanAdams
Posted 5 Sep 2003
At 8:12
About to Buy a Motorola A920

Hi All

I am about to go out and buy the new Motorola A920 on the three network.  The phone looks pretty much like the Sony Ericsson P800 but on on drugs.

Just wondered if any of your guys have used this phone yet ?  Also how do you find the three network.  The tarriffs seem to excellent.

Regards

Jonathan

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:7
Posted 12 Sep 2003
At 6:52
so you now have one?(Reply 1)

tell us more Jonathan.

Is the football videostreaming any good?

Posted 15 Sep 2003
At 11:57
so you now have one?(Reply 2)

Yes I have one now :).

I have been living with the machine for just over a week now and I love it.

The football streaming is very good and works well,  you have to be very careful as it become very to spend lots of money with the service :)

I will be sure to post a full review in the next couple fo weeks

Posted 15 Sep 2003
At 12:49
i thought..(Reply 3)

..3 gave you some free airtime for the videos?

Posted 16 Sep 2003
At 9:31
i thought..(Reply 4)

They do, but it only £20 for the first three months.  Believe me you can easily use up £20 and you can also get used to a good thing ;)

Posted 9 Feb 2020
At 14:25
affiliate(Reply 6)

All i can say is that there were some great motorola phones and new technology coming along for people of all ages. As well as according to https://weednews.co/ news it is very impoartant to adapt to those technologies. Otherwise achieving goals will be very difficult

Posted 29 Mar 2023
At 18:34
About to Buy a Motorola A920(Reply 7)

I am considering buying the Motorola A920 from the Three network and I am very intrigued by the phone. It looks quite similar to the Sony Ericsson P800 but with much more advanced features. real estate services Streetman Has anyone had any experience with this phone or the Three network? The tariffs seem to be quite reasonable, so I would love to get some feedback about the phone and the network. Thank you for your input!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?