Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Laptops/PCs/Apple

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Covering all topics about Laptops, PC's, Apple, and Tablet PC's
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
johnm
Posted 2 Jan 2009
At 16:51
Drive scrubber 3.5
Help! I have a pre installed vista computer. I went to wipe it clean so I can install Xp and now it won't reboot. The drive scrubber window comes up after restarting my computer but as it start to wipe the hard drive it crashes about 3o sec. into the operation. Now when I remove the disk and try a normal startup I get nothing. Safe mode won't start, no recovery, Nothing. Looks like I might be getting a new hard drive.
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:4
Posted 30 Jan 2019
At 4:44
Great(Reply 1)

Thanks for sharing good content i really happy to see your article happy wheels

Posted 5 Feb 2019
At 7:21
How to Cancel a Bid on eBay(Reply 2)
Offering on eBay can be an energizing and inebriating process, yet now and again the energy results in us setting offers we rapidly wind up lamenting.to Cancel a Bid on eBay
Posted 16 Mar 2019
At 18:15
siya bond(Reply 3)

hey iam using google play store from so many times and ineed to know about How to Receive a Google Play Refund

Posted 30 Jan 2023
At 18:57
Drive scrubber 3.5(Reply 4)

It sounds like you've hit a bit of a snag in your attempt to wipe your pre-installed Vista computer clean. It appears that the Drive Scrubber 3.5 crashed about 30 seconds into the operation, leaving you unable to boot normally or start in Safe Mode. Lab grown diamonds Unfortunately, it looks like you may have to invest in a new hard drive to get your computer back up and running. Hopefully, you can find a way to get your computer back in working order without having to purchase a new hard drive.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?