Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Misc

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Anything not covered in other topics!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Posted 17 Dec 2003
At 22:21
Ho-Ho-Ho - and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!

Flying over your site and thought I'd stop by for a mince pie and a little sherry! Happy Christmas to you all - must dash - the Elves have many gadgets to make this year and they are having problems with all this miniturisation - they need smaller fingers!

Ho-Ho-Ho

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:10
Posted 23 Dec 2003
At 23:08
Re: Wait 'til Christmas Morning!(Reply 5)

Careful with those mince-pies, Rudolf isn't going to be able to fly after eating that lot! Hopefully he'll share with the other reindeer.
Posted 28 Dec 2003
At 18:29
Ho-Ho-Ho - Goodbye until next year!(Reply 6)

The reindeer are back grazing - and building up their energy. Had a couple of close calls - difficult dodging all the radar. Hope you all got what you wanted!

Mrs Clause and I will be taking a well deserved rest for 3 months now before we start all over again

Ho-Ho-Ho

Posted 23 Jan 2019
At 7:51
Great(Reply 7)

Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

girls go games

Posted 27 Apr 2019
At 4:03
Ho-Ho-Ho - and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!(Reply 8)

Oh I miss Christmas~

imgrum

Posted 18 Jul 2019
At 22:47
Ho-Ho-Ho - and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!(Reply 9)

This really is therefore stunning as well as innovative. I simply adore the actual colours as well as whomever will get this within the postal mail is going to be grinning. Capital Gains Tax

Posted 16 Dec 2021
At 15:49
Ho-Ho-Ho - and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!(Reply 10)

This discussion on Christmas is very much interesting to me.  one carat diamond engagement ring price  The content is really good. The preparations are explained very simply and clearly here. I enjoyed this section very much. Thanks for sharing your findings.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?