Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Cameras

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Everything to do with taking pictures and images, whether they be still or video images
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
jochrisbryan
Posted June 3, 2008
At 8:17
Olympus FE
Sorry looking for the correct model, will add if I find, but its the one thats advertised with the child playing with the dog. The camera is thrown, the dog picks it up, the child then washes it under the tap and puts it back on the table to an oblivious mother. I am looking for a review and hoping that for features and functions its as good, I am actually hoping not to drop it, but have had a son who loves photography drop two.
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:5
Posted June 3, 2008
At 8:25
Olympus FE(Reply 1)
Ok its this one, so i will probably find a review now.
Olympus Mju 725 SW
Posted May 3, 2012
At 7:26
Significant discount louboutin shoes(Reply 5)

Shoes are a very important part of a person's overall personality.discount christian louboutin shoes brand has been created about 20 years, but Diego Della Valle family has already had more than 100 years of shoe-making history. .It was not come from the name of founder or nickname.Only came from a word when Deigo Della Valle was thumbing through Boston telephone thinner.He thought this word in any language in pronunciation was very good to listen and somewhat traditional English accent.

Have you heard christian louboutin shoes?If youíre not, then you are out. Why? Which is by far the most fashion shoes in this year, and also is legendary all across the globe for the good quality and different design. It can permit you to become more charming and mysterious. The most remarkable symbol of itís its red sole, which breaks the conventional one, and allow it get to be the special shoes for you.discount louboutin shoes are designed to high standards of quality simply because actually high-end shoes.

where the shoe is the world's most concentrated area - not more than 50 square kilometers in area, focused on the more than 2,700 large and small laboratories. Elegant and simple luxury, the pursuit of the ultimate in taste, texture, enviable, these are long christian louboutin shoes signature feature, this is also the discount louboutin shoesmany loyal fans to have the reason.christian louboutin shoes new 2012 spring and summer women's collection focuses on high-quality leather, very soft calfskin for example, rare alligator and snake skin.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?