Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
charly
Posted 22 June 2007
At 19:12
which printer canon or epson?
I have just received a lenovo lap top for my birthaday, lucky girl am I. Now I want a multifunction printer preferably with fax but not essential. The two choices I have come to are Epson dx 7000f and Canon mp 530. I cannot choose between the two but I have been told the price of ink for epson will be cheaper. If anyone can help...my computer has vista. I would want to print very good quality photos and basic documents for work. I am not really computer literate and am a novice so there may be a better printer for me. If any one can help.......
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:4
Posted 12 Aug 2007
At 16:42
Re: which printer canon or epson?(Reply 1)
Can't advice directly - but I've had a Canon i560 for something like 5 years and from a reliability point of view it has been excellent! Haven't owned an Epson for a long time - but have to say when I did it also was very good.
Posted 20 Aug 2019
At 7:53
which printer canon or epson?(Reply 2)

Thank you for sharing your experience with Canon i560 as I am willing to buy a printer. I am a writer and my job is writing different research papers, surveys, hnd assignments writing, and much more according to the client’s orders and sometimes I have to deliver hard copies too. That is why the need for printer got very real. Thanks again.

Posted 12 Oct 2019
At 11:42
which printer canon or epson?(Reply 3)

The price for this Epson printer isn't that much, to be honest. I can't afford it right now, but once 55printing.com printing and mailing services is completed and I get the money from this project, I will be able to afford this. That is enough for me.

Posted 22 Feb 2023
At 7:27
which printer canon or epson?(Reply 4)

It sounds like you are trying to make a difficult decision regarding which printer is best for you. It is great that you already have the two options narrowed down to the Epson DX 7000F and the Canon MP 530. Magicard 600 I can understand why price is a factor in your decision, as ink is often expensive. However, it is important to consider other factors such as the quality of photos and documents and how compatible the printer is with your laptop. Since you have a Lenovo laptop with Vista, it is important to make sure the printer is compatible with it. I would recommend doing research to make sure the printer you choose will be the best fit for your needs and budget. Best of luck!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?