Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Cameras

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Everything to do with taking pictures and images, whether they be still or video images
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
donato
Posted 2 Sep 2003
At 6:54
Nikon Coolpix 775

Having had this camera for over a year now, i have to say that i would strongly recommend this as a great starter digital camera. Why?

- lots of pre-defined programs for point and shoot

- display screen

- excellent battery life

- red eye reduction

and the icing on the cake is the free web space Nicon give you to simply load your photos into an album and easily share them with your friends.

Gets my thumbs up!

:)

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:11
Posted 11 Jan 2020
At 7:45
fasssauna mit vorraum(Reply 6)

This is a great high resolution screen which you have shared for the users. Making a website is not an easy task but managing a good website is really a hard work. As far as this website is concerned, I am very happy. fasssauna mit vorraum

Posted 20 Jan 2020
At 14:11
Logo Design Iran(Reply 7)

Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up. Logo Design Iran

Posted 31 Jan 2020
At 22:35
forexstore.com(Reply 8)

Particular interviews furnish firsthand message on mart size, industry trends, ontogeny trends, capitalist landscape and outlook, etc. forexstore.com

Posted 9 Feb 2020
At 6:24
joker123(Reply 9)

This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. joker123

Posted 14 Feb 2020
At 14:16
affiliate(Reply 10)

Cheers to the article along with wonderful guidelines.. perhaps My spouse and i in addition feel that efforts can be the key element of receiving good results. best CBD oil for anxiety

Posted 23 Mar 2021
At 16:44
Nikon Coolpix 775(Reply 11)

In this post, they have discussed the data regarding Nikon Coolpix 775.   cbd for cardiovascular disease  Nikon Coolpix 775 is a fascinating camera. It is very exciting to use it. It is one of my favorite cameras. The features are listed here.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?