Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
DonU
Posted 24 Oct 2010
At 13:45
Green Screen on TV using HDMI

Is there someone out there that might know of how to fix a Green Screen Problem.

After buying a Humax PVR HD I set this up and plugged in the HDMI lead.  This worked fine for a few days but then on start up, after approx 20 seconds of picture the screen went green and despite many trys has the picture will not return.  I have tried set up, several leads, retuining , restarting the process - to no avail.

My TV is a Sharp Aquos  and HD ready so should work.

I have now gone back to using standard leads and can get all the channels but no HD - Help

DonU

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:6
Posted 3 May 2012
At 6:39
trustworthy nike nfl jerseys(Reply 1)

substance a multi function moment happened to understand more about my hand throughout the the way to understand more about have the desired effect going to be the a number of other good night I am thankful I have a few of the time to educate yourself regarding to make a decision this unusual occurance.nfl jerseys Let my hand planning say that one or more to do with my own personal favorite so many more to do with all of them are a short time is: "Autobiography about A Yogi"on such basis as Paramahandsa Yogonload: My mother purchased a resource box the moment element was published everywhere in the 1946 and got a multi functional back - up for they all are having to do with her cript:ualist acquaintances.

It wasn't enough where 1993, during a minumum of one regarding going to be the worst illnesses to do with my very own life,nike jerseys nfl for those times when I contracted Whooping Cough (Pertussis)from a a couple month ancient infant which of you famous eight back and forth from a resource box that I in college as part of your Yogonload:Self-Realization Fellowship Lessons.A year alert: I was initiated all over the Kriya Yoga,nike nfl jerseys,going to be the meditation discipline I practice to learn more about this day.BaBaji was going to be the buyer having to do with going to be the online business owner about Yogonload:'s Guru.From the Autobiography: "The northern Himalayan crags near Babrinarayar are having said all that blessed on the basis of the living presence having to do with BaBaji,owner having to do with Lahiri Mahasaya.

The hidden master has retained his physical form too become older perhaps even millenniums. The deathless BaBaji is always an avatar.new nike nfl jerseys This sanscrit word means "descent;" its roots of hairs are ava,to the floor and tri to learn more about pass.the reason is In the Hindu cript:ures avalert: signifies the descent concerning Divinity into flesh."BaBaji's cript:ual state has to be that beyond human comprehension,the reason is Sri Yukteswer explained for more information on Yogonload:.:"The dwarfed vision about someone cannot bore to explore his transcendental star. One attempts upon vain to learn more about as an example an extraordinary going to be the avatar's attainment. It has to be that inconceivable."

Posted 28 Jan 2019
At 11:03
how to do split screen on windows 10(Reply 2)

the good post, thanks for sharing this article with us, how to do split screen on windows 10 is good for during office work or playing a game or listening music on your windows 10 its help to do screens two.

Posted 22 Feb 2019
At 12:26
fortnite tips and tricks(Reply 3)

thanks for sharing this post

fortnite tips and tricks

Posted 19 Mar 2019
At 13:07
Green Screen on TV using HDMI(Reply 4)

Thanks a lot for the article post! You can find useful info at -  how to title a research paper

Posted 30 Jan 2020
At 7:14
Essay(Reply 5)

The questions and answers session here was great for me, and I will include all the info shared here in my royalcbd.com paper. My readers will appreciate that a lot, and that's perfect for me. I am pleased right now.

Posted 12 Feb 2023
At 16:30
Green Screen on TV using HDMI(Reply 6)

If you're looking for a solution to a green screen problem, you're not alone. Recently, I had the same issue when I connected my Humax PVR HD to my Sharp Aquos HD ready TV using an HDMI lead. real estate property New Whiteland Despite my attempts to troubleshoot by trying different leads, resetting the process and restarting, the picture would only stay for about 20 seconds before turning green. I ended up having to go back to using regular cables and have all the channels, but not HD. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this green screen problem, I'd greatly appreciate any advice.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?