Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
geoffsober
Posted 13 Nov 2003
At 18:13
Some help from the experts please

Hi all,

I am quite a novice in new tech and am looking for some help.I am quite often "on the road" but still need to access email and manage my accounts.What do people recommend for the following:?

contact management software;laptop plus mobile or laptop plus mobile plus palm pilot???.How do you make all of this work for you?

Thanks,

Geoff sober

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:8
Posted 28 Oct 2009
At 13:25
Intempo iDS-01(Reply 2)
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone could help me? i will shortly be receiving an Itempo ids-01 dock and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is compatable with the Iphone 3g?

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Paul
Posted 13 Mar 2019
At 11:11
Some help from the experts please(Reply 4)

ACT and Zoho are the suitable software and match your scenarios so I would recommend you to go for any of them. These problems can be bigger if you don't find it's a solution on the root. Companies that are providing writing services in UAE face these issues on a regular basis but due to these efficient software things can be sorted out easily.

Posted 4 Apr 2019
At 12:03
Help hand for students(Reply 5)

If you are a busy student, you will find this online term paper help to be the best service available to you. This company provides the best term paper writing assistance possible.

Posted 30 Oct 2019
At 11:41
Some help from the experts please(Reply 6)

If you want a person to handle your overall management system, so you can hire people for this work. But if you're worried about any writing work like professional content writers, web content writers, then you can contact me. We have a team of qualified & experienced writers with excellent communication skills.

Posted 31 Jan 2020
At 6:32
Need expert(Reply 7)

I also need help from experts, I want to know how to write a student resume, as I am seeking internships in the human resources department. Without a professional resume, it is really hard to find a job and even an internship. 

Posted 11 Apr 2023
At 6:15
Some help from the experts please(Reply 8)

Thanks for reaching out! It's great that you're looking to stay connected while on the road. Depending on what type of data and accounts you need to access, there are various solutions available. real estate prices Saint Martin Parish For contact management software, you could look into popular options like Outlook or Google Contacts. As for laptops plus mobile, or laptops plus mobile plus palm pilot, it really depends on your needs and preferences. You may want to consider what features each device offers, and consider how each device can help you manage your accounts and data. Ultimately, you should choose the combinations of devices that best suit your needs and make the most sense for your lifestyle. Good luck!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?