Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Mobile Tech

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Personal Digital Assistant's (PDA's)
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
donato
Posted 20 Oct 2003
At 7:35
Sony Clie PEG-UX50
So who's got one of these then?

having seen this at Stuff Live show i was very impressed, and brought memories back of my old Psion 3a and what a PDA is all about :)

Check preview os this great Sony product here.
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:6
Posted 9 Feb 2005
At 10:47
Re: Sony Clie PEG-UX50(Reply 1)

Have only seen the unit without power, but this was enogh to persuade me to get one - when funds permit.

Still using my old psion 5mx (with unofficial 24MB upgrade) on a daily basis - though a month ago I did have to use a piece of thick copper wire to replace one of the hinges that failed (again!).

Absolutely NEEDING a keyboard, this is the first PDA that has persuaded me to move on from Psion after 19 years using their PDA's (no, really) - anyone remember the upright, extending format of the Organiser II?  Still have two of them that work!  Time to eBay them methinks!

Will post a review when I get the PEG-UX50 - new job permitting that is!

Dean.

Posted 21 June 2020
At 18:34
Glass Cleaner(Reply 2)

Are you considering all options and comparing everything before you start? We also. You may not care about what we think is important. And maybe you want to spend more on a product that is more to your liking than we would like. And that's just it, there are so many differences in people, products, prices, quality, and so on.

Glass Cleaner

Posted 21 June 2020
At 18:35
Complete Automotive Protection(Reply 3)

Hello, this is Murad here, Amsoil dealer. I have been with Amsoil for the last 4 years, and have really enjoyed the experience of serving to my customers from garages, preferred & catalog customers who have heard a bit about amsoil or never heard about it at all.

Complete Automotive Protection

Posted 21 June 2020
At 18:36
Organic Ginger(Reply 4)

This project started back in 1991 in Cameroon Africa. A lot of effort was invested to make ginger root part of a daily diet. The originality of Gingerblaast products is the use of the fresh-squeezed extract of ginger roots.

Organic Ginger

Posted 21 June 2020
At 18:37
Songwriter in Mississippi(Reply 5)

Mark always had a competitive nature, a passion for music and the love of helping people.  From playing all types of sports, to working with special need children, or playing the drums as a small kid. With it all, one thing that will never leave Mark is his passion for music. Mark’s inspiration for music started at a young age.

Songwriter in Mississippi

Posted 3 Feb 2023
At 17:50
Sony Clie PEG-UX50(Reply 6)

It's easy to see why the Sony Clie PEG-UX50 has been so well-received; it brings back memories of the Psion 3a, which was a beloved device among PDA owners. After seeing it at the Stuff Live show, CBD vs THC it's clear that this device has all the features and functionality needed to make it a must-have. Take a look at the preview to see why this Sony product is so impressive!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?