Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Misc

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Anything not covered in other topics!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
D-Angle
Posted 24 Feb 2004
At 12:43
Win up to £2500 of 3D design work for your own gadget

An ideal one for inventors and technology entrepreneurs, this one.

We are holding a draw for one person to win one of our concept generation packages, worth up to £2500, for their project. This can be a signifigant boost to a project involving an invention or a new product.

You can enter for the competition on our website at http://www.different-angle.com/competition.htm. The draw will be made on February 29th so you need to enter before then. Details of the package on offer can also be found on our website at http://www.different-angle.com/packages.htm.

So if you have an idea you need help with taking forward, get entered!

Regards,
Justin
:)

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:9
Posted 7 Jan 2019
At 10:03
Win up to £2500 of 3D design work for your own gadget(Reply 4)

When you are assigned to submit projects work on them make sure you do them with full commitment. This way you can let your teachers know that you have tried to give a complete effort to the project even there are any errors present. Meanwhile, if you need any assistance in carrying out a research or structuring your project in a proper way, seek your teachers’ assistance. This way they can take notice of your persistence and can get impressed by your efforts.University Assignment Writer

Posted 17 Jan 2019
At 10:31
game(Reply 5)

the ganr 

Posted 21 Mar 2019
At 8:27
useful information(Reply 6)

I would be happy to win but I tried my luck just once. I won a super essay help in a giveaway. I was contented because at that time I was assigned to write 3 essays. The service did everything instead of me.

Posted 28 Mar 2019
At 14:45
info(Reply 7)

I never participated in giveaways. It would be cool to win that money but I don't believe that it is possible for me. By the way, I know that the owner of the company Essay within 24 hours won nearly 1 million in a lottery. He is such a lucky guy.

Posted 4 May 2020
At 11:53
Win up to £2500 of 3D design work for your own gadget(Reply 8)

If you ever heard about Hotmail, one of the first email service on the internet? All you need about this email service are on hotmail com login

Posted 11 June 2022
At 13:33
Win up to £2500 of 3D design work for your own gadget(Reply 9)

This can be a good reference for inventors and technology entrepreneurs or people who wish to start a new business. engagement rings  Thanks for providing this informative piece of data on 3D design work. It can help them to learn and discover many data.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?