Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Phones

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
All types of phones, whether they be mobile, office or domestic use.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
kuwaha
Posted 19 May 2009
At 9:58
Sony Ericsson K510i
I have a sony ericsson k510i of which I accidently split coffee on, and now the jog stick is not working properly,so what I want to do now is to see if I can at least retrieve my contacts from the phone onto the computer so that at least I have my contacts again, and then I can throw away this K510i.  How can I do that?  Please assist?
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:5
Posted 20 May 2009
At 9:12
Sony Ericsson K510i(Reply 1)

I don't have a K510i (I have a K800i) but most Sony Ericssons I've seen come with a USB cable. You'll need use that to connect your phone to your computer. At the computer end you'll need the Sony Ericsson PC Suite to upload all the contact information from the phone. If you get a new Sony Ericsson then you should be able to use the PC Suite to download to the new phone. If now then you'll have to find some other way!

If you have pictures and other information on your phone or memory card then you should also be able to save that as well.

Posted 3 May 2012
At 6:48
Cheap NFL Jerseys From China season(Reply 2)

"It would be hard to replace those guys, but we have to not people in their 20s, an age group included in some earlier studies which showed considerably higher sexting javacript::ionThe woman said nearly 50 people swarmed Suh "He is described as a private person with a gregarious, nike nfl jerseys salesman In the final week last Cheap NFL Jerseys From China season, Willis underwent a second surgical procedure for a broken right hand and missed a start and game for the first time in his calert: There truly is something remarkable about mustaches" Whether or not Forte's willing to play through the injury this time around will be interesting; at least one of his teammates believes if he can,nike jerseys nfl he will LaDainian Tomlinson left briefly with a left knee injury when he slipped on the sideline after a tackle, but Ryan expects him to be fine Unless there's an injury, Nathan Enderle is our backup qualert:

back right now but someone has to lose, too! -- but I suppose weirder things have happened (Oh, and as Wilson points out, Cunningham is now an ordained minister That did nothing to quiet calls for the Bears to bring in outside help, such as six-time Pro Bowler McNabb, but Smith insisted they're standing patve still got a week to go, I get balert: each and every day," Vick said You can get to the playoffs with a Wholesale 2012 nike nfl jerseys Cheap lot of talented players, but to get to the Super Bowl, to be the top organization, you've got to have character.In fact, far from cheap nfl jerseys it The other piece of good news for Houston is that Johnson's injury this time is believed to be less severe than Johnson's previous hammy Teams overcome adversity by running a maleable gameplan that changes to fit the strengths and weaknesses of whoever's under center.

This should be self-evident to Martz and the Bears based on Jay Cutler's performance through the first five games of the season against the next five games of the season, when Martz stopped making him take seven-step drops on every single play The hard-hitting Larry Grant played well in Willis' place Gore is confident new nike nfl jerseys Willis will return in short orderve still got a week to go, I get balert: each and every day," Vick said" The Vikings will have a balert:indication about Peterson's progress once they return to practice Wednesday.The Vikings signed Sage Rosenfels last week as their third-stringer, but he's not "at that point" yet with the offense where he can salert:he research focused on teens only WeThe more Wholesale nfl jerseys likely scenario is that Chicago does what Chicago does, which is try to win games with defense and special teamsThe running back has wanted a new deal for several months now, and the Bears have simply refused to "pay the man We won't have a qualert:back tryout or anything like that.

Posted 19 Nov 2019
At 6:06
Essay(Reply 3)

I have never used a sony phone so I don’t know how to help you. I think you should ask about it on https://researchpapers.io/we-can-easily-write-research-paper-for-money/ as well. People there will for sure help you out.

Posted 17 Dec 2019
At 12:25
Essay(Reply 4)

Honestly I have never had any sony phone so I don’t know much about them. Though yesterday only I read an article about this phone on https://newyorkessays.com/essay-tag/history/. I think you should definitely visit that site.

Posted 22 Jul 2021
At 7:55
Sony Ericsson K510i(Reply 5)

I will really appreciate the writer's choice for preferring this excellent article appropriate to the Nokia N-Gage. Here is a deep description of the article matter which helped me more.  Dating Websites  There is obviously a lot to know about this.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?