Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Misc

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Anything not covered in other topics!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
petew
Posted 2 Jan 2005
At 11:18
Retailers shooting themselves in the foot?

I've been reading about retailers worried about poor sales this year, and how they were starting their sales before Christmas in hope of a last minute splurge. I think this is possibly a mistake.

It is *really* galling to find that a present you bought a week before Christmas has been reduced 2 days before Christmas to 50% of the price you paid. So galling in fact that several presents brought this year for me by my wife, and vice-versa, have been returned as "unwanted gifts". Unwanted because to be honest I don't want them at that price!

Next year sales in the run up to Christmas are likely to be even more dire as people wait for Christmas Eve to shop. Overall sales will be down because with so many people shopping Christmas Eve people will get frustrated and buy less.

It's always been a little annoying to see the gift you bought heavily reduced in the post-Christmas sales, but you did it because you needed them for Christmas Day. The same is not true of course when sales start before the big day.

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:69
Posted 24 Sep 2020
At 13:30
Retailers shooting themselves in the foot?(Reply 63)

Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. https://nightking.net

Posted 10 Oct 2020
At 7:53
Retailers shooting themselves in the foot?(Reply 64)

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. office and corporate buffet caterers Chelmsford

Posted 10 Oct 2020
At 19:59
BBQ and Hog Roast buffet catering Crawley(Reply 65)

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. BBQ and Hog Roast buffet catering Crawley

Posted 29 Oct 2020
At 10:29
Retailers shooting themselves in the foot?(Reply 67)

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks 먹튀검증

Posted 31 Oct 2020
At 12:02
Retailers shooting themselves in the foot?(Reply 68)

Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Talk to a credit repair expert today! 먹튀검증커뮤니티

Posted 21 Nov 2020
At 13:05
Retailers shooting themselves in the foot?(Reply 69)

I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... rappers 1st choice weed strains

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?