Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Misc

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Anything not covered in other topics!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
donato
Posted 29 Jan 2004
At 19:10
British Toy Fair
Went along to the British Toy Fair today, which is the industry's showcase of whats coming out over the next year or so.

All i can say is that there were some great gadgets and new technology coming along for people of all ages, young and old.

can't wait to get some of the samples to try out. One sample that was given to me today was so good that i was playing with it on most of the train journey back from London!

Will keep you all posted :-)
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:8
Posted 9 Feb 2019
At 9:49
British Toy Fair(Reply 3)

It sounds so fun. Want to join it next time.

instagram technology

Posted 4 Apr 2019
At 8:25
uzair awan (Reply 4)

I enjoy the post, As i liked, Iwould really enjoy even more tips in such a, for the reason that it will be somewhat agreeable., Appreciate it for the purpose of issuing. Capital Gains Tax London

Posted 23 Apr 2019
At 11:20
British Toy Fair(Reply 5)

The look rightly terrific. All these mini advice happen to be created implementing massive amount past working experience. I'd like to see the whole works very much. locked out

Posted 15 May 2019
At 8:00
uzair awan (Reply 6)

There are various dissertation online websites on the internet are located discover not surprisingly noted on the webpages. Plumbing Tips

Posted 9 Feb 2020
At 11:02
Weed(Reply 7)

The discussion on the British Toy Fair here is great for me, and I will share it with my friends. According to Weed News, this fair won't happen this year, and I am a little disappointed to read that. It's not what I wanted.

Posted 22 Feb 2022
At 14:28
British Toy Fair(Reply 8)

This article on the British Toy Fair is interesting to read. Toy Fair is a toy, game, and hobby trade show. Lots of people participate in this show.  Cannabidiol For Pets  Thanks, Donato for sharing your experience at British Toy Fair with us.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?