Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
SabineCretella
Posted 17 Aug 2003
At 21:16
Entertainment - travel

Hi,

what do you mean by "travel" under entertainment? Places where you can go to? Things you can take with you when you go on holiday?

Thanks, Sabine

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:8
Posted 20 Aug 2003
At 6:05
Travel gadgets(Reply 1)

OK, so this is a theme I cannot help you with ... I know some very interesting places, but they are all somewhat traditional :-))

Maybe I should ask my former business partner's sons for advice :-))

So I feel I should concentrate on other things - let's see ...

Ciao, Sabine

Posted 22 Feb 2019
At 13:25
Entertainment - travel(Reply 4)

great 

Posted 9 Mar 2019
At 8:48
Entertainment - travel(Reply 5)

I am is a multitasking lady, professional business ppt maker at a leading PowerPoint Presentation Company in UAE also works as a freelancer. I love to travel a lot. recently I was on vacation with my colleagues in Turley, this is the best destination country so far. 

Posted 10 Feb 2020
At 7:19
affiliate(Reply 6)

The question and answer discussion session here was quite helpful for me, and now I can complete my Buzzoid project on time. I want to thank every person who gave their input here. Cheers to you, my guys!

Posted 10 Feb 2020
At 7:20
affiliate(Reply 7)

The question and answer discussion session here was quite helpful for me, and now I can complete my Buzzoid project on time. I want to thank every person who gave their input here. Cheers to you, my guys!

Posted 5 Apr 2023
At 14:17
Entertainment - travel(Reply 8)

Thank you for your question! Travel can be a great form of entertainment, whether you are looking for a staycation close to home or a far-off vacation to explore a new place. You can explore new cultures, real properties Seabright try different cuisines, and make memories that will last a lifetime. Whatever your definition of entertainment is, travel can provide an exciting and unique experience that you won't find anywhere else.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?