Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Misc

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Anything not covered in other topics!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
donato
Posted 22 Oct 2003
At 9:53
R.C. Watches
Having had one of these for quite while now, i see that Casio have a range of very stylish "Wave Ceptor" watches.

Whats an R.C Watch?

Basically RC is radio controlled, which means they have a chip which tunes into the atomic clocks from Rugby (UK) or Frankfurt (Germany), so no more having to set the correct time on your watch!

Deatils of Casio range are here;
http://www.casio.co.uk/timepiece/frames.asp?brand=11&category=8&page=products
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:16
Posted 9 Nov 2020
At 10:49
Chauffeur Hire(Reply 11)

This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Wedding Cars

Posted 11 Nov 2020
At 7:18
Chauffeur Hire(Reply 12)

Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. best books for entrepreneurs

Posted 14 Nov 2020
At 15:08
towing dublin(Reply 13)

Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. towing dublin

Posted 15 Nov 2020
At 19:29
Legacy Data Archiving System(Reply 14)

I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. Legacy Data Archiving System

Posted 9 Dec 2020
At 11:31
R.C. Watches(Reply 15)

Wishing Judi Dench happy birthday on December 9 or other celebrities you like with information from Idol Worth

Posted 21 Jul 2022
At 4:52
R.C. Watches(Reply 16)

R.C. watches are great. I treasure watches a lot. If you can not afford the foremost R.C. watch  How to use CBD then you can go for this first copy. I am sure that you are going to thank me for sharing this news.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?