Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Entertainment

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Hi-Fi's, DVD's, all audio and video systems, car stereos, walkman's and more...
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
Michael_Marr
Posted 24 Sep 2003
At 13:40
Have you tried the new Archos AV Handheld Home Cinema system yet?

I have had the opportunity of receiving as a gift from my boss The new Archos AV handheld range , which boasts 20GB, 40gb and 80gb options and holds (e.g.40gb) 40 hours of moving SVHS video image, stores 1,500 albums, stores 1.5m jpegs, take pictures, records straight from your TV.

So all you soap fans out there will never miss an episode and you can watch it on the train on the way to work it even makes my tea strong and gets the kids to school late, 3 out of 5 days a week.

Basically its a nifty bit of kit does anyone else have something like this they can advise me on looking into?

Kind Regards

Michael Marr

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:7
Posted 15 Oct 2003
At 21:14
Have you tried the new Archos AV Handheld Home Cinema system yet?(Reply 1)

so are other people interested in this wonderous little gadget as much as i am???

is the screen watchable? i mean, is it suitable for watchin movies on? im goin on a trip travellin round the world, n will b stuck in little dives of towns, n airports for lengthy periods of time, so this would be ideal for relieving boredom.

has anyone seen or heard of Thomson (RCA outside of europe) effort of pvr jukebox? ive heard its supposed to be thinner in thickness and have better screen, but havnt heard of or seen somewhere where i can get my hands on one

Posted 16 Oct 2003
At 8:42
Have you tried the new Archos AV Handheld Home Cinema system yet?(Reply 2)
depends what you mean by watchable? :)

i think it is ideal for travelling as you can store so many films on there beforehand without the need of carrying loads of DVD's and a potable DVD player.

personally not seen the pvr jukebox yet :(

Posted 17 Oct 2003
At 12:28
Have you tried the new Archos AV Handheld Home Cinema system yet?(Reply 3)
Forgot to mention other attachments you can add to the basic video player, and that is the Camera attachment to allow to take pictures and home videos aswell. :)

Posted 27 Nov 2018
At 8:19
Have you tried the new Archos AV Handheld Home Cinema system yet?(Reply 5)

I'd take this to mean things like portable MP3 players, electronic games - travel games, etc. 

happy wheels game

Posted 19 Mar 2019
At 12:17
seo(Reply 6)

The top of the website mentioned about entertainment news. In free times we are watching films through DVD. After the coming off the internet we can see all the entertainment programs through mobile phones etc.cable tv service providers in my area

Posted 29 Mar 2019
At 9:37
MR(Reply 7)

we can use first step and sauces full life bit been some rewards dashboard one like as a person so we can use bing  is a search engine and esey tips for life

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?