Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Misc

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Anything not covered in other topics!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
petta
Posted Jan 1, 2005
At 9:44
Pedometer or Step Counter

I lashed out £3.99 for one of these a few months ago from Millets/Blacks, on my second decent walk I returned minus the pedometer, the terrible clip had come off my belt.

Around a month later a friend told me about the www.walkers.co.uk free offer I was told delivery would be on approximately –four weeks- 23/12/04 it arrived on the 22nd.

I went on a 11000 step shopping trip and have done several more over the extended break the substantial clip never moves from my belt. Only trouble is that a friend ordered one yesterday and was told 12weeks. So order early for the summer.

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:3
Posted Jan 1, 2005
At 9:48
Step Counter(Reply 1)

Seems strange that a company famous for their crisps also produces a decent step counter, trying to balance matters maybe?

Posted Jan 1, 2005
At 9:59
Step Counter(Reply 2)

The irony was not missed, but I thought I would leave it for someone else to mention.

Posted Feb 7, 2005
At 15:30
Re: Step Counter(Reply 3)

My brother bought me a step counter a couple of years back for Christmas (don't know if he's trying to tell me something!)

Anyway - never did work out how to calibrate it - so it's say in my draw ever since. That was an example of a gadget that was far too complicated for mere humans!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?