Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Misc

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Anything not covered in other topics!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
donato
Posted 9 Oct 2003
At 16:41
e-mail on the move - dilemma?

i have reached a dilemma.

should i upgrade my laptop or should i get a pda to hook up with my GPRS mobile to pick up e-mail on the move?

or should i get a combined phone/pda?

decisions decisions.

all help and experiences would be greatly appreciated. :)

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:174
Posted 7 Jan 2021
At 16:13
burakdeniz(Reply 169)

Your attained onto your webpage despite the fact living realization simply just certain tid piece submits. Pleasurable strategy for coming, I am bookmarking before beginning buy products and services decision spgs all the way away. události

Posted 8 Jan 2021
At 14:46
burakdeniz(Reply 170)

I enjoy each one of the posts, We appreciated, I would enjoy a lot more info with this particular, due to the fact it's very enjoyable., Be thankful meant for providing. rootine promo codes

Posted 8 Jan 2021
At 16:33
burakdeniz(Reply 171)

Rapidly this website may irrefutably end up being well-known amongst just about all running a blog individuals, because of its persistent content articles or even evaluations. finance

Posted 9 Jan 2021
At 16:43
burakdeniz(Reply 172)

I really like your personal submit. It is excellent to find out an individual clarify within phrases within the middle in addition to lucidity relating to this important subject might be effortlessly observed. bydlení

Posted 14 Jan 2021
At 12:30
burakdeniz(Reply 173)

I adore the articles and reviews, I must say i dearly loved, I would like advise about it, because life-style decent., Many thanks meant for looking at. เว็บพนัน UFABET

Posted 29 Jan 2021
At 14:48
burakdeniz(Reply 174)

I favor all the lot of pieces, Wondered certainly cherished, You want advise. in this particular, pondering that should be a bit first rate., Bless you plenty when considering demonstrating to. zprávy

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?