Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Misc

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Anything not covered in other topics!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
caroline_wilson
Posted 7 Nov 2003
At 9:45
All I want for Christmas

All I want for Christmas is a nice rest - but I'm sure the kids will be looking out for lots of new gadgets.  The trouble is being the age I am - I'm not sure what the coolest gadgets for kids are these days.  And it's very easy to end up with a talking fluffy thing that just drives you mad!  Last year we bought our youngest a talking, walking, robot baby.  And even the kids were telling it to be quiet within a few hours.

Anyone got any recommendations for gadget toys which are good value for money, will still be in use by next Christmas and not drive us all mad!!

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:11
Posted 18 Oct 2012
At 3:21
All I want for Christmas(Reply 6)

My favorite:Replica Handbags And Shoes

Posted 9 Nov 2013
At 12:04
christmas decorations socks(Reply 7)
christmas decorations socks http://www.toyswill.com/christmas-decorations-socks-type-d-p-3120.html
christmas decorations socks
Posted 29 Dec 2018
At 3:15
Nice(Reply 8)
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.
Posted 15 Jan 2019
At 20:07
All I want for Christmas(Reply 9)

How are we enjoying this forum a lot? I think that it has been the greatest of all things for sure and it has helped meto focus on ukessay reviews. I guess you also need to work on it with me so that you can know about it.

Posted 3 Feb 2020
At 10:50
All I want for Christmas(Reply 10)

We all want a gift for Christmas, not only kids. If you ever heard about Hotmail, one of the first email service on the internet? All you need about this email service are on Hotmail login account

Posted 18 Apr 2023
At 7:29
All I want for Christmas(Reply 11)

Lindsey Vonn showcased her exceptional skiing skills and dominating performance, as she clinched her first women's super-G victory on the men's Birds of Prey World Cup course. In front of her hometown fans, engagement rings Vonn unleashed an aggressive and powerful performance that was reminiscent of the style of male skiers. Her four consecutive World Cup victories and commanding lead in the overall World Cup chase prove that she is an unstoppable force on the slopes.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?