Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
jennyp19
Posted 9 Sep 2008
At 10:52
LG 50inch Plasma TV problems
I am having a lot of fail to record on my LG (with hard drive).  When the engineer has been out he is blaming it on Transmission problems ~ I'm skeptical ~ anyone else having the same trouble.  I have a hard drive recorder on same tv which does not fail to record.  As the TV is still under warranty (only until Feb) , I am tempted to take it back to supplier.
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:8
Posted 18 Dec 2019
At 19:19
Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC Debt collection harassment?(Reply 3)

Are you facing Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC Debt collection harassment? Give us a shout today & get rid of phone harassment from this agency etc.

Posted 29 Jan 2020
At 17:08
Essay(Reply 4)

Appreciate it with the write-up in addition to good points.. possibly When i likewise imagine that working hard is usually an important area of having achievements. Royal CBD oil

Posted 30 Mar 2020
At 10:44
antminer s9 buy(Reply 5)

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. antminer s9 buy

Posted 30 June 2020
At 10:30
im academy trading scam(Reply 6)

You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! im academy trading scam

Posted 30 June 2020
At 13:07
im academy trading reviews(Reply 7)

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. im academy trading reviews

Posted 28 Mar 2023
At 10:19
LG 50inch Plasma TV problems(Reply 8)

It seems like you are having significant difficulty with your LG 50inch Plasma TV. real estate Northridge It sounds like the engineer has suggested that the issue could be transmission problems, but you remain skeptical. It's understandable that you might be considering taking it back to the supplier while it is still under warranty. If anyone else has had a similar issue, it would be great to hear about your experience.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?