Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Health and Beauty

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Discuss your favourite health, beauty and fitness gadgets! Any questions? Ask the other members in here!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
mbosano
Posted 15 June 2004
At 7:57
GPS

I bought my Garmin 201 from www.sportextreme.com based in Denmark for £120 inc. p&p and it is a European model. You can buy them on Ebay but if inexpensive are liklely to be the USA model which, apparently, does not work here. The UK prices tend to be £150 (see www.wiggle.co.uk) although you can get the Forerunner 101 for less. The only difference being that the 101 uses AAA batteries as opposed to the 201 which is rechargeable.

Anyway - i cannot praise the gadget enough. Accurate mileage and speed figures are excellent to have for plotting and monitoring training and the virtual partner is a great way to 'race' .....

(p.s. i started a new discussion as thepostbutton on respond to thread didn't work!?!?!!)

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:56
Posted 25 Mar 2020
At 16:43
Billie Downhill Jacket(Reply 51)

I am exceptionally satisfied to see this article, thank you for sharing. I trust next the truth will surface eventually better. 

Billie Downhill Jacket

Posted 30 Mar 2020
At 20:43
aliana(Reply 52)

We have a fantastic range of quality products available at our main site, including domestic spares, shaver spares, health care products and much more! Philips shaver heads

Posted 11 Apr 2020
At 20:14
Exterminators in Manchester(Reply 53)

Looking for pest control services in Manchester, UK? We are the leading pest control company providing excellent pest control solutions to both domestic and commercial clients throughout Greater Manchester. Call us on 0161 637 0339 for more details. Exterminators in Manchester

Posted 25 Sep 2020
At 4:36
help me with my assignment(Reply 54)

Can I pay someone to do help me with my assignment?” Is it about you? Expert writers at singaporeassignmenthelp.com will do your assignment online of any complexity.

Posted 17 Apr 2021
At 8:01
thesis writing help singapore(Reply 55)

In limited time we manage to gives you plagiarism free thesis writing help singapore at very nominal cost and that's why SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com is super popular in between Singaporean students.

Posted 5 June 2023
At 6:34
GPS(Reply 56)

The Garmin 201 GPS device from sportextreme.com has been a fantastic purchase for me. popular wedding rings It's an affordable European model that provides accurate mileage and speed figures, making it perfect for tracking and monitoring my training progress. The virtual partner feature adds an extra element of fun to my workouts. Highly recommended!

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?