Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Homes and Gardens

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
Discuss your favourite household and garden appliances, what you like or what you don't like. If you want to find out about something you've seen, ask the rest of the community for their opinion before your part with your cash!
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
JonathanAdams
Posted 18 Aug 2003
At 10:47
Pest Office ?

Hi All

Whilst being really sad (and drunk) on Saturday evening I decided to have look at the shopping channels on Sky (always good for a laugh).   

However I saw a product that looks like it could an answer to one of my main headaches at home.  See the thing is I live out in the sticks and my home seems to have become a safe haven for the local spiders and insects population, whilst I don’t exactly mind the odd spider here and there we seem to be overrun with them.  Everyone must have had the random web wrapped around you head first thing in a morning.  Well I seem to get this every time I open a door.

Anyway back on to the subject in hand.  I saw this product, called the pest office.  It’s a simple device that plugs into any plug socket around the home.  It then produces some kind of electrical field that disrupts the nervous system of any insects with a 100 sq metre radius.  It seems like an idea solution to keeping the insects at bay without having to kill them.

Has anyone used one of these things and if so does it work?

Cheers

Jonathan

Replies to this discussion Total Responses:16
Posted 3 May 2012
At 6:41
search for many of the new ideas and opportunities - nfl jerseys & jordan shoes (Reply 11)

One way to learn more about rent it out it is certainly plausible are aware of that about your business is most likely the search engines. jordan retro 11 shoes Search engines are going to be the before anything else place your visitors are concerned in order to find answers to learn more about their question. If your website has exceed ranking in your the majority of folks popular search engines you will be capable of getting that targeted traffic all your family members are are you searching for.nike jordan 12 To achieve the search engines exceed expectations ranking all your family need for more information on learn SEO and formulate your backlinks.

nike nfl jerseys,on the basis of submitting your website for more information regarding link directories,be able to write article gorgeous honeymoons as well article marketing,just regularly for additional details on your websites,Air jordan 5 shoes,document your online business comments all around the several alert:ed blogs and information all around the alert:ed forums.These actions not only can they to put together you backlinks and get you an all in one higher search engine ranking and also build your reputation as an occasionally throughout the your area sending a lot more and a good deal more it is certainly plausible for more information regarding your website.

There are for that malert: more tools you can continue to use online to understand more about develop a multi function a roaring success affiliate marketing business and earn money available on the internet Internet marketing is not limited at all aspect is always will show you as limited as all your family think a resource box has to be that Be creative, resourceful and determinate.nfl jerseys Always search for many of the new ideas and opportunities and learn how to deal with continue using going to be the new tools that soda entirely every day.

Posted 25 Feb 2019
At 12:18
Pest Office ?(Reply 12)

helpful to who love the gardens. This is a favorite household and garden appliances. For knowing the more details please contact the site admin. Image clipping

Posted 7 Mar 2019
At 2:13
Pest Office ?(Reply 13)

We receive gmail sign up from partners, friends… we store important files, we send necessary information… Everyone can send you an email if they know your email address, no matter where you are, it’s free and fast, but it also means you may receive much more emails expected, important emails may be buried under hundreds of messages. Therefore, Inbox is designed to help you focus on important messages and save your time. The new Inbox by Gmail is a significant improvement in email management. Inbox is open to anyone and there is no invitation required!

Posted 15 Mar 2019
At 9:40
Assignment help(Reply 14)

We know how difficult is to make time for writing assignments or completing your reports, especially when you have to meet a particular deadline. That's why we have online assignment help Australia. Enroll now for hnd assignment writing service or humanities assignment writing service!

Posted 16 Jan 2021
At 11:17
paypal login(Reply 15)

papal errors
http://sites.google.com/view/helppaypallogin/

Posted 7 May 2023
At 15:49
Pest Office ?(Reply 16)

The Pest Office may just be the solution to all your insect woes. With its simple plug-in design, it disrupts the nervous systems of any bugs in a 100 sq meter radius, without the need for harmful chemicals or pesticides. diamond rings Give it a try and say goodbye to unwanted creepy crawlies in your home.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?