Accessibility
http://www.gadgetspeak.com/forum/group.rhtm

Questions and Answers

You need to login or register
to contribute to this forum
General discussion forum for the GadgetSpeak community. Ask questions about the site or the community, suggest new features or ask for help on using the site.
 Back to discussion list | Note : only members of this forum can post new messages
Started by
bobapcoed
Posted 18 Dec 2007
At 16:29
Humax Pvr
Hi, got one of these and extremely happy with it. Unfortunately, since the introduction of the channel "Dave", the UKTV History channel closes at 6:00pm. This is with the official "channel closed until... " sign, even though on that channel it advertsises programmes after that time. All the telly mags show programmes after this time. I've tried re-installing to no avail. Anyone with an idea? 
Replies to this discussion Total Responses:2
Posted 11 Nov 2019
At 12:52
William Butler(Reply 1)

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Customer Feedback Survey

Posted 18 Feb 2023
At 15:26
Humax Pvr(Reply 2)

It sounds like you've been having some trouble with the Humax Pvr since Dave was introduced. It seems like the UKTV History channel is closing earlier than advertised, even after you've tried reinstalling. It's certainly a frustrating situation buy a house Elmhurst and I'm sure others have experienced the same issue. Have you tried reaching out to Humax's customer service team? They might be able to provide an explanation or a solution.

Only members can contribute

You have to be logged into the site before you can participate in the disussion.

Member login

Welcome back to GadgetSpeak.

:
:

Not a member? Why not join?

lost password?